How to properly store caviar after purchase.
So that the joy of buying an expensive delicacy is not overshadowed, it must be properly stored and used before the deterioration of the product has yet begun.
To do this, you must adhere to the following rules:
- The shelf life of the product in a closed container is not more than 45 days.
- The optimum storage temperature is between 28-32 F.
- Therefore, it is recommended to cover the jar with ice
- Caviar bought by weight is recommended to be stored in glass containers.
- Freezing black caviar is prohibited
Due to the short shelf life, the product is recommended to be bought in small quantities at a time